WDT seeks enthusiastic, career-minded, self-motivated individuals to work in a professional business-to-business sales environment as Junior and Senior Business Development Managers. You will join a sales team responsible for aggressively building revenue in WDT’s WeatherOps and SkyWise product lines.
Requires outbound lead development and cold calling efforts. In addition to responding to customer inquiries, you will also conduct outbound prospecting by creating targeted lists and campaigns to identify and develop a customer base. Successful candidates will have knowledge of sales processes associated with selling software as a service solutions, performing sales of technology-based solutions and a bonus would be experience or knowledge selling weather services in a B2B environment.
Skills & Requirements
- BA/BS degree
- 3+ years successful sales experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience or knowledge of prospecting and lead generation through social media, email, conferences, and phone calls
- Dynamic sales presentations in-person and through conference calls
- Thought leadership activities, including presentations and blogs
- Skilled relationship-builder, negotiator and closer
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
Additional Desired Attributes
- Excellent written communication
- Experience in scientific sales, particularly weather or weather related
- Team player, willing to lead when needed and be a team member when needed
Headquartered in Norman, Oklahoma, Weather Decision Technologies, Inc. (WDT) provides organizations with weather analytics and decision support on a global scale. The company utilizes big data solutions to develop and provide weather analytics such as hazardous weather detection and prediction, high resolution forecasts, decision analytics, content for mobile apps as well as interactive mapping. They employ the world-renowned WeatherOps forecast team, staffed by experts who provide global asset protection and commodities trading decision support. Be it asset protection, positioning of goods and services ahead of weather or as response to weather, or simply warning the general public of impending adverse weather, WDT has a product to fit any need.
Job Location: Norman, OK
Compensation: Salary and commission/bonus commensurate with experience.
WDT is an equal opportunity employer