• Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture
• Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
• Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin
• Maintaining consistency between WordPress and Hubspot pages, emails, blogs, forms, etc.
• Designing and implementing new UX features and functionality
Skills & Qualifications
• Experience with e-commerce solutions
• Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
• Experience building responsive design websites
• Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
• User Interface experience a plus (some language around – UI for administrative tools and mapping)
• Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
• Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
• Operational experience in navigating a web host, domain transfers, etc.
• 3+ years experience working in web development and design
• Flexibility and eagerness to identify, learn, and use new and changing technologies
• Ability to manage multiple projects at a time with an attention to detail
Other skills a plus…
• Familiarity with video for web
• SEO experience
Please submit, along with your resume, URLs of projects you’ve worked on with descriptions of your specific contributions to the project to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Headquartered in Norman, OK, WDT provides organizations with actionable weather analytics and decision support. The company helps clients leverage weather information for profit and safety globally. Hazardous weather detection, prediction, and decision analytics are available via APIs and GIS layers, as well as WDT’s leading risk mitigation SaaS platform, WeatherOps. WDT takes business continuity activities to the next level by assigning expert meteorologists to monitor global assets and provide live, one-on-one consulting before and during severe weather situations.
WDT is an equal opportunity employer