https://wdtinc.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/wdt-new-mark-300x68.png 0 0 Lolly Taylor https://wdtinc.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/wdt-new-mark-300x68.png Lolly Taylor2018-04-09 12:18:432018-04-09 12:18:43Customer Success Administrative Assistant
- We Make It Happen – We manage 100% of our commitments so we get the right results, and never despair when we run into obstacles.
- We Do What’s Right – We balance the needs of the client with the needs of the company so that real solutions are found and implemented and not just band aided.
- We Check Our Egos – We love to learn from everyone. The magic happens when personal agendas are put aside, and the team has one vision and shares both glory and defeat.
- We Have Fun and Support Each Other – If you don’t have fun every day, you’re doing it wrong. We laugh a lot, always give the benefit of the doubt, and never bus chuck each other.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Assist Customer Success Managers with the onboarding process by confirming information and ensuring everything is set up 100% correctly in our system.
- Audit event set-ups and change requests completed by support department for 100% accuracy.
- Manage all transit forecast setups inside our platform.
Who You Are:
- A smart and exceptional professional who has a many strong competencies and skills, but needs experience to further develop and back them up.
- Your work ethic is strong, and your kung fu is stronger. You know when to work hard, and when to work smart.
- Enjoy working in a team and all that entails – including peer-to-peer feedback, open communication, and celebrating your many victories with your teammates.
- Strong in heart, generous in spirit, daring and unafraid.
- Knowledge and experience about what it takes to increase client loyalty.
- You can’t decide if you would rather own a majestic unicorn or a ferocious T-rex.
- Experience with ZenDesk or similar ticketing systems.
- Comfortable working with technology and can improve upon our plan of how to survive when the robots revolt.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $10.00 to $11.00 /hour
To apply, send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.